Packing an unconventional thing like a bicycle can be a pain in the neck. Especially, when you plan to send it by courier service to India. The bicycle itself is lighter in actual weight and higher on the volume side necessitates a packing of fitting manner. At shipping to India we throw light on eight sparkling packing points, that will help you dismantle and pack a bicycle aptly for your courier service to India.
Eight Points to Pack a Bicycle to send via Courier Service To India
- To start off, find a suitable and sturdy box, and then your job is to get rid of the handlebars.
- After achieving this, take the control of the fork and stem of the bicycle in order to make them face backwards.
- Then, move the chain of the bicycle on to the little chain ring, and biggest back cog before making an attempt to remove the pedals.
- Now get rid of the pedal of right counter-clockwise, and then move to the left to loosen it clockwise, to unravel.
- Once you have the pedals removed. Then, detach and separate the seat and seat post as a piece. After this, make sure to re-tighten the seat post bolt, so the seat remains attached and does not drop off.
- Now its turn to tighten the wrapped handlebar and other loose pieces to the bicycle frame with plastic ties and tapes.
- Remove Racks, light of the bicycle, holder of drinks bottle and Mudguards.
- Package all the parts separately and securely for a smooth transition of the bicycle by courier service to India.
With the conclusion of eight points, we also recommend you the following.
- Get rid of all old labels and cover or any bar-code (In case you may be using a used box)
- Make sure you use a precise address label; one label with sender and receiver information.
- You can put a copy of address label within the package.
For sending a bicycle by means of courier service to India; these were the bicycle packing guidance. If you have other unconventional shape or size to pack feel free to contact our team of experts on 02035983450